cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Monthly Sell Thru Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I need real help. For the past several months I have been trying to find a way to simply this process and creating queries to do it and I cant seem to make it work. Can anyone help with creating this:

Item No.Bar CodeItem DescriptionYTD PurchaseCostRetail PriceJan Sale Unit QtyFeb Sale Unit QtyMar Sale Unit QtyApr Sale Unit QtyMay Sale Unit QtyJun Sale Unit QtyJul Sale Unit QtyAug Sale Unit QtySept Sale Unit QtyOct Sale Unit QtyNov Sale Unit QtyDec Sale Unit QtyYTD SaleIn Stock

I can get the sales but amount not units then but cant get the ytd or in stock correct. Please help.

Kind Regards,

Sonia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

Hope this helps you.

SELECT A.ItemCode, A.ItemName,

(select max(b.CalcPrice) from OINM B where b.ItemCode = A.ItemCode) 'Cost',

(select max(b.Price) from OINM B where b.ItemCode = A.ItemCode) 'Retail Price',

(select sum(b.InQty-b.OutQty) from OINM B where b.ItemCode = A.ItemCode and year(b.DocDate) < year(getdate()) ) 'Beg. Bal.',

(select sum(b.InQty-b.OutQty) from OINM B where b.TransType in (18,19,20,21) and b.ItemCode = A.ItemCode and

year(b.DocDate) = year(getdate())) 'YTD Purchase',

(select sum(b.InQty-b.OutQty)*-1 from OINM B where b.TransType in (13,14,15,16) and b.ItemCode = A.ItemCode and

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 1) 'JanQtySales',

(select sum(b.InQty-b.OutQty)*-1 from OINM B where b.TransType in (13,14,15,16) and b.ItemCode = A.ItemCode and

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 2) 'FebQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 3) 'MarQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 4) 'AprQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 5) 'MayQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 6) 'JunQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 7) 'JulQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 😎 'AugQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 9) 'SepQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 10) 'OctQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 11) 'NovQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate()) and month(b.DocDate) = 12) 'DecQtySales',

year(b.DocDate)= year(getdate())) 'YTDSales',

(select sum(b.InQty-b.OutQty) from OINM B where b.ItemCode = A.ItemCode) 'InStock'

FROM OITM A

GROUP BY A.ItemCode, ItemName

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is perfect!!!!!! Thank you! I have tried for a while (I wont even say long, just know....it was a while) =/

😃 Thank you again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

If you got the answer, please close the thread by marking correct or helpful answer.

Thanks and Welcome!

Regards,

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below query is query to get quantity of sales per month. Try to add additional fields.

declare @code as varchar(15)

set @code = ( select max(ta.cardcode) from OINV ta where ta.cardcode = [%0])

Select [a] as Cardcode, [B] as Cardname, [c] as Item#, [D] as Descr,[1] as Jan,[2] as Feb,[3]as Mar,[4] as April,[5] as May,[6] as June,[7] as July ,[8] as Aug,[9] as Sept,[10] as Oct ,[11]as Nov,[12] as Dec

from(

SELECT T0.[CardCode] as  A , T0.[CardName] as  B, T1.[ItemCode] as C, T1.[Dscription] as D, sum(T1.[Quantity]) as t,month(T0.[DocDate]) as month FROM OINV T0  INNER JOIN INV1 T1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry WHERE year( T0.[DocDate]) = 2014 and t0.cardcode = @code GROUP BY T0.[CardCode], T0.[CardName], T1.[ItemCode], T1.[Dscription],T0.[DocDate] ) S

pivot

(sum(t) for month IN ([1],[2],[3],[4],[5],[6],[7],[8],[9],[10],[11],[12])) P

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you but it should be by item per month for any and all sales. IT should say the qty sold per month and the sales amount per month. According to the header I posted. Ther one I was using was giving me errors: