Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue While Posting MIRO

VKS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We recently upgraded our system from ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0 Ehp 5.

Scenario: Customer is changing the Basic Excise Duty (BED) value while posting MIGO.

For Example : If 100 is Populated as BED Value, Customer is changing as 150.

After that while Posting Invoice Receipt through MIRO, The Value of BED is populating wrongly (i.e. 100 in our case instead of 150) in MIRO after Simulating, if the invoice amount entered is varied than actual amount.

If the Invoice Amount is same in MIRO, then the BED Value is populating as 150.

Not sure if this is the side effect of Up-gradation.

Kindly let me know in case of any further information needed

Thanks

Vishnu...

7 REPLIES 7

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customer is doing change where? in PO. Can you please explain what is the BED amount in PO,J1IEX and MIRO.

Please give clarity so that somebody can help.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hello Binoy,

Customer is changing the BED value while posting GR in the transaction MIGO.

Here, Our scenario is based on Scheduling Agreement and the BED Value which comes in MIGO screen while posting GR is 100.

User is adjusting the BED value to 150 in MIGO while posting GR.

After GR Posting successful, User is trying to create Invoice Receipt through MIRO.

In MIRO, If we balance the amount to Zero, While simulating, The CENVAT is showing as 150 which is the correct excise amount which has been posted in J1iex.

If there is a slight change in the invoice amount than the system proposed, i.e) If the balance is not zero, then while Simulating the CENVAT is showing as 100 and not as 150 which we entered in GR.

For Same Scenario in ECC. 5.0, During Invoice Posting in MIRO, While Simulating, CENVAT was shown as 150 which is the corrected amount and we have now upgraded to ECC 6.0 and CENVAT is showing as 100 which is the defaulted amount in MIGO initially before user correction.

How the invoice reduction is treated in this case.

Kindly let me know if more explanation is necessary from my side.

Thanks,

Vishnu...

0 Kudos

Invoice reduction seems for CIN to be not applicable at item level i believe. In which scenario you will enter the different amount than system suggested into MIRO screen?

You said, user had changed the BED at MIGO. Is this getting correctly updated in J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IGRXREF tables. Can you just check it and confirm.

0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

The above tables are getting updated properly.

The Problem arises only when the invoice amount is changed while posting invoice in MIRO.

If the Invoice amount is not altered at the time of MIRO, then the Excise Duties are reflected correctly. (i.e Changed Excise Duties During MIGO).

Thank you

Vishnu...

0 Kudos

For me, this seems to be a bug. Please take it up with SAP.

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is bug but I have small suggestion pls run this program once by se38n SAPLMR1M ,

after that check whether you hv any enchancement or not.

Regards,

arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are you changing the BED value in GR? In ECC there is a MRP Indicator in Miscelleneous Tab during Excise Invoice creation. If this is ticked, system will pull the new value to MIRO. But, this is for dealer invoice case.

You can check this. However, if you can send further  details on why are you changing the BED etc. it will be helpful.