Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to confirm milestone Design Accepted

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For some reason, I am not being able to confirm the Design Accepted Status.

On the Implementation Projects view, I am seeing an error message which says: "Confirm Milestone: Design Accepted failed; retry or report an incident".

However, on the project overview, you can see this milestone with a green square.

When opening the Activity List, under Prepare tab, the first task is "Confirm Milestone: Design Accepted". Once inside of it, I check the Design Accepted checkbox and click over Confirm button but nothing new happens.

We have repeated these steps a few times but there is no way of advancing.

For sure, we have uploaded an Incident but SAP is still under research.

Kindly let me know your comments.

Thanks and regards.

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

Finally we got a workaround from SAP as they are considering this as a bug and fix will take longer.

It consists on marking or unmarking both of the following activities. We have gone through the second option and unmarked both of them.

For finding these specific questions, follow the image path:

Hope this helps to others!

Regards.

Alejandro.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your answers! I have been waiting for over 14 days so, trust me, I have waited that 30 minutes.

We already raised the incident and we are currently waiting to get feedback from SAP experts.

Regards.

Alejandro.

pushkar_ranjan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please check and respond to the DM that I have sent you. Thank you.

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure Abilon, understood.

Incident with SAP cloud support should provide a solution then for your issue.

BR

Ankur

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alejandro,

This milestone can take up to 30 mins to complete its processing since it applies all the Scoping decisions you made under Scoping.

After that you need to log off & log back in & you should get through this milestone.

If even after waiting for couple of minutes, it does not proceed any further, I would suggest to raise an incident on this for SAP to have a look into this & provide a solution frm their end.

BR

Ankur

pushkar_ranjan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please wait for the incident management team to get back to you regarding this matter. Thank you.