cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PPM 6.0 - Workflow Standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm trying to set the standard Workflow in PPM but in the transaction OOCU - (Task Customizing Overview)  the module PPM isn't active as in the image.(PPM - OOCU)

The "event linkage" and "agent assignment" aren't available.

So I checked the situation in transaction SWE2, I think that can be something here. 

Does anyone know what object need to be active to enable PPM in transaction OOCU? I inserted the flag in all made possible but still was not enabled.

Anyone have any idea?

Observations:

The configuration - Automatic Workflow Customizing (transaction SWu3) it's OK. You can see in screenshot.(PPM - SWU3). 

I have partly configured these steps :

(A) SPRO> SAP Portfolio and Project Management -> Portfolio Management -> Global Customizing -> Global Settings -> Workflow Settings  > Active Workflows (not possible in transaction OOCU).

(B) SPRO> SAP Portfolio and Project Management -> Portfolio Management -> Global Customizing -> Global Settings -> Workflow Settings > Define Workflow IDs (OK)

(C) SPRO> SAP Portfolio and Project Management -> Portfolio Management -> Global Customizing -> Global Settings -> Workflow Settings > Define Workflow IDs > Maintain Configuration for Workflow Recipients

Assigning the WF on the status of the task decision point:

(D) SPRO> SAP Portfolio and Project Management -> Portfolio Management -> Global Customizing -> Define Portfolio Item Types,  in the field Workflow ID, I selected 000005 - Item status change Workflow (OK)

Thank you so much.

Regards.

Lilian Amélia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

francesco_pezzoli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lilian,

Sometimes the issue of nodes missing in transaction OOCU can be solved by running program RS_APPL_REFRESH as per SAP note 322526. You can refer to Knowledge Base Article 1654403 on this matter. I would recommend that you try this first.

If the issue persists, please also try checking the same with a user which has additional authorizations (e.g. SAP_ALL). I could see at least one instance of a customer incident where the component tree was not being built fully due to missing authorizations for the user who was calling the transaction.

Best regards
Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Francesco,

My acess is (SAP_ALL).

The problem was solved by turning the program RS_APPL_REFRESH.

Thank you so much for the answer.

Lilian Amélia

Answers (0)