Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation problem for gATP material order in VL10B

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear forumers,

I am very new to the concept of gATP processes; and would like to request your inputs to the issue below:-

When trying to create delivery in the background via the transaction, VL10B for a non-gATP material order (STO), the delivery can be created successfully.

However, when trying to create delivery in the background via the transaction, VL10B for a gATP material order (STO), no delivery was ever created for it. This happens because the system thinks there is zero stock for this gATP material. In actual fact, the stock and master data situation are the same for both the non-gATP and gATP materials.

(Kindly note that the same shipping point for both the material orders have just recently been activated for gATP too.)

Does anyone have any clues / hints on why this is happening?

By right, shouldn't the delivery order be created for the gATP material order as well?

Might there be configs / codes that I can also check to correct the situation too?

Appreciate any of your help at all.

Much thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deborah Tan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deborah,

For the material in the source plant, please post a screen shot of CO09 using checking rule "B".

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Here are the screenshots:-

gATP material in source plant:-

Non-gATP material in source plant:-

Deborah Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deborah,

Ok, no immediately obviously problem there.  As you can plainly see, your fear that the APO availability check cannot 'see' the stock was unfounded, CO09 shows the stock (for both types of ATP checks).  FYI the info found in CO09 is what the ATP check 'sees'.  You can also see (you probably already knew this) that there are no other objects 'consuming' the stock, which is a common problem with Delivery failures.

Now show me the Stock Transport order (ME23N) which invokes APO-relevant availability check.  I will want to see the Delivery schedule tab and the Shipping tab.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Here they are:-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deborah,

What Date format are you using?  DD.MM.YYYY?

If this is the case, then you would have to extend your Delivery Creation date in VL10B to include at least June 4.  When you run VL10B, what dates are your using?

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Yes, I'm using the date format, DD.MM.YYYY

The Delivery Creation Date in VL10B was up to 12.08.2015.

Is there something I'm missing out here?

Regards,

Deborah Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deborah,

Pls show me the error log for your VL10B execution (you should be able to view the log directly in VL10* when you attempt creation of a delivery, or view previous attempts in V_SA).

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I'm replying on behalf of Deb as a fellow colleague. The error log we're getting from VL10B is as below.

Best Regards,

Yasmin

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasmin,

Cross check SAP note 1880353, it might help.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yasmin/Deborah,

Please re-ATP the STO, and confirm that the committed date still is June 4.

Please determine which Checking Rule is used by your STO for Z7 22385 (SM30 > V_161V doc type F).   Example:

Then, perform CO09 for the material Z7 22385 using that checking Rule.  Post a screen shot of the results.

Then, display the availability check control for the rule for the STO; and also the availability check control for the Delivery (which always uses checking rule B).  (OVZ9 or similar).  Example:

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)