Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IIN-Export sales. ECS as 2% hardcode in J1IIN though condition not maintianed

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

I could see N number of threads in SCN for J1IIN. But my case is little different.

For domestic sale: J1IIN - working fine. No ECS coming as we have not maintained condition record for this condition type.

For Export sale : Sales Doc, Billing doc are as per the Pricing and condition records, but while creating excise invoice for this export sale ECS coming as a default value of 2% of BED (In all threads user had a query of ECS not coming but in my case it is coming and as per new Indian companies act in India, ECS should be zero).

Gopal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal Krishna,

Can you go through the note

1175362 - ECS rate hardcoded as 2% in J1IIN, J1IS, J1IG, J1IEX and make sure the changes are available as per the note in your system?

Regards,
Anushya

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal Krishna,

Can you go through the note

1175362 - ECS rate hardcoded as 2% in J1IIN, J1IS, J1IG, J1IEX and make sure the changes are available as per the note in your system?

Regards,
Anushya

0 Kudos

Anushya,

This note is already applied. Still the problem exist.

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi Anushya,

Problem has been solved. User Exit : J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT used for the same with the SUPRESS_CALCULATION = 'X'.

I read the threads in SCN with the same solution but never found coding. Today we have applied the coding found in other sources and problem has been solved.

Gopal