cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client copy issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a sandbox client 500 in prd and i am trying to client export from sand box to dev client 210  i could run the SCC8 for client export and ran it successfully i did login to client 210 dev system i am not able to import as it is not loaded in the development system with client import with scc7.

Need some help regarding this.

Thanks

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just perform the import with asynchronous options and select 1,2, and 4th option in Options tab.

Then perform post processing using SCC7.

Regrads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

When you performed the client export steps SCC8 on client 500, it should generated max the follow three files

<SID>KO<No> - For cross client data

<SID>KT<No> - client specific data
<SID>KX<No> - for client specific texts

Then you login into target client 210 then perform the import steps in STMS.  Then perform the post import process SCC7.

Also, please check the follow thread

Step by Step guide for client export import - Basis Corner - SCN Wiki

Regards

Adil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes  Adil,

thanks for your help, i did get the information you provided.  later in some option i remember choosing asynchronous.  which should be synchronous  i suppose.  please help me how to fix this.

Thanks

Vijay

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vijay

1.  Are you getting any error message? could you share the snapshot?

2. Kindly refer the SCN link for client copy

Step by Step guide for client export import - Basis Corner - SCN Wiki

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I did run the Scc8 and i could see 3 files created its available in usr/sap/trans/cofiles  and data files.   but i suppose when i selected asynchronous option it means that   connectivity from prd to dev is not done..  and when i login to dev client 210  i am not able to run the SCC7 for client import.

Thanks

Vijay

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vijay

Have you follow the steps as mention in the link? On target client you have to use the transaction code  STMS

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

The issue is that the PRD has 500 client sandbox  and we need a client copy of this to the Dev box target client 210.

Thanks

Vijay

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Could you share your source and target system SAP version details? and log? if possible share the screen shot?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sriram

The Dev system is in SAP Kernal 7.21 patch 500     and the PRD system  is in SAP Kernal 7.21 patch 324