cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation Sheet is Invalid Error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to do a charge calculation for a FO. I have maintained the FA and have attached the calculation sheet. At the FA, at the TCCS level I have ticked the check box for header-level charge and also done the required configuration at the calculation profile>>Calculation level to be at the header level. When I run the calculate charge in the FO the FA gets determined correctly but the calculation sheet is not getting determined and giving error mentioning "Agreement XXX eliminated as associated calculation sheet is invalid".

Could anybody throw some light on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay may be you can check with few things here ,

1. Check the business Partner in FA. And check whether you are using against the same carrier?

2. Pls go to the FO and goto charges tab , select the line below " sum " line and select show or hide details.

3. you will see a new window populating with few tabs, which shows the assigned calculation sheets and rate tables assigned.

4. May be from that you can get some idea on the issue .

5. if possible share the Screen shot.

Above points will help to identify error in detail, but this is not the solution.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Is this issue mentioned by you still persisting? If yes, did you check at the validity and lifecycle status of the rate tables associated with the concerned calculation sheet? Please have a look and let me know.

Best Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Yes, this issue still persist.

The Validity for the rate table is correct as it is in future date (we have maintained it as a blanket i.e. year 9999) and also the status is released.

From the issue what I understand is that the error is occurring at the Calculation sheet level determination itself even before hitting the associated Rate tables.

Thanks

Regards

Vinay