cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM End User Incident Search Option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We are implemented ITSM Incident Management and for the End Users we want to provide the authorization only to create the new incidents and also need to have the search option for tickets raised by them.

As like below we need to do

IT Service Management ->  Incidents

Please suggest how to achieve this for end users .

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hazira,

suhel means the mainscreen..how does it look like? Are the widgets available?

Also the End-User with SOLMANREQ has more Workcenter Entries from Standard. To my mind, the Business Role Copy as well as the copy of the technical Roles (Navigation Bar Profile and Role Config Key) did not work correctly.

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hazira,

youre correct, theres no Auth Object to tell the system, that the user should only be able to search for tickets raised by them and no one else.

You should handle your requirement via the Worklist and/or a saved search.

Afterwards you remove the ITSM CRM WEB UI Workcenter via CRM Customizing. In this way you make sure, that your end user can not search for all tickets. Only for the once they raised in their name via Worklist/Saved Search.

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to add the search option for the ITSM end User(ZSOLMANREQ),as for the end user they have only create option.

Now for knowing the tickets which are raised by them or by searching tickets by created by, we need to have the option of search .

Please suggest for the same.

former_member190736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hazira,

Check the link below, you can do easy.

IT Service Management Roles and Authorizations - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager -...

Thanks,

Carlos Paiva.

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hazira,

For end user, on home screen by default you get two widgets. You don't need any customization for this.

1. My message--Reported by me

2. My message-- Action required by me

Your end user can use this widgets to check the messages raised by them. If you are not able to see these widgets on home page with zsolmanrequ role, then use the standard solmanrequ role to check and then re copy the role to your Z role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhel,

We are having the screen for end user is as like below.

Please suggest on this. Also I read the mentioned blog and went tthorugh the steps for the : ZSOLMANREQ, but still i am not able to get the option for search.

Please provide the any steps which are to be perfomed to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Please any one can update on this to proceed.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhel,

I went thorugh the links , but not able to identify the objects which are to required exactly for this.

there is no security team exists here, to find out the objects.

Can you please help me on this requirement.

Thanks.