cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 Global Ruleset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are running on GRC 10.0 SP 0016, can any one share the global ruleset which we get from new installation. Our functional consultant want to understand the default ruleset given by SAP when the system is installed, with the existing one.

Regards

Vyjayanth M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan, Sahoo, Yashasvi,

We already have a customized ruleset in GRC 10.0 which is being used by business. This is a built system, as we done all the initial configurations and setup the system for business use. We are here trying to compare the Customized ruleset with factory delivered ruleset. Now how can we get this data GRC system.

Hope you understood.

Regards

Jayanth Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

It wont effect your customized Ruleset though you activate above mentioned BC sets. Once you activated the BC sets then download the SAP delivered Ruleset and compare it with your custom Ruleset.

Please go through the below blog.

Regards,

Charan

former_member226273
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vyjayanth,

Have you activated the relevant BC sets from SCPR20 ? Activating the BC sets should give you the Global rule set.

And if you want to download it, then follow path SPRO-> IMG-> GRC -> Access Control -> Access Risk Analysis -> SoD Rules -> Download SoD rules.

This will provide you with relevant text files like functions, risks etc

Kind regards,

Yashasvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yashasvi,

this download will also include all the rulesets, as well as modified Global ruleset.

Hi Jayanth,

if you are sure that your global ruleset has not been modified, then downloading as per  Yashasvi, will give correct result. But you only have to select Global Ruleset from RIsks_Rulesets file. But then, Risks might also have been changed/ removed. So, to get the correct result, activate through SCPR20 -> 

GRAC_RA_RULESET_COMMON

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_APO

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_BASIS

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_CRM

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_ECCS

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_HR

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_NHR

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_R3

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_SRM

Regards

Plaban

sebastian_konrad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to activate the BC-Sets for the ruleset.

Transaction: SCPR20 -> Here you can search for existing BC-Sets (GRAC*)

Now you can activate the ruleset you need.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Sebastian Konrad

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Check the below Note and compare with your existing rule set for latest changes.

2109459 - GRC - Access Control - Access Risk Management Rule Update Q4, 2014

I hope it is helpful.

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian/Srinivas

I appreciate your response. I have read this note and it says about changes in near future for the Ruleset. I just want to have the text file of ruleset which is factory delivered i.e once we installed the new GRC 10.0 system (Vanilla ruleset) - which doesn't have any customer specific changes.

Hope you understand my thirst.

Regards

Vyjayanth a.k.a Jayanth.

0 Kudos

Hi Vyjayanth,

Activate the below BC Sets for SAP Global Ruleset through SCPR20 t-code.

GRAC_RA_RULESET_COMMON

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_APO

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_BASIS

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_CRM

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_ECCS

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_HR

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_NHR

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_R3

GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_SRM

Once activated the above BC sets then follow the below path to download the SAP Global Ruleset.

SPRO-> IMG-> GRC -> Access Control -> Access Risk Analysis -> SoD Rules -> Download SoD rules

Here you need to download the Ruleset for all the associated Connector Groups Like SAP_R3, SAP_APO, SAP_HR, SAP_CRM etc. and then consolidate it.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Regards,

Charan