cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0 Window Sizing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in Personas 3.0 on a Chrome Browser and I am having a problem with "white space" appearing at the bottom of the screen which causes the top part of my screen, where all the important buttons are to be inaccessible.  This usually happens when I've called an F4 or similar popup.

I'm also having this error appear at the bottom of my screen.  Not sure if is related but I need to get it fixed too.

Invalid GUI input data: display - window dimension conflict

Message no. 00123

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Ros

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos
S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant

Roalind and I are working together. That note has been applied but it seems that does not resolve the issue. Quite possibly another OSS Note has not been properly applied or missing. Do you have any suggestion on that?

Regards

Savas

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Depending on your basis release and SP level, you should also check if note 1917981 is applied / applicable.

Another thing: verify what your browser zoom is set to. This error sometimes appears if the zoom is not set to 100%.

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas

Thanks for the response but that note cannot be applied. I am attaching the KERNEL Info:

When we play with the ZOOM, when we set it to <100%, the error happens less often.

And when I check the SW Component PERSONAS, it seems that SP Level is 0000. It was told to us that this is because 3.0 is still ramp up.

Cheers

Savas