Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cannot create a delegate node in the EHHSS_INCIDENT OBJECT

I am trying to create a delegate node of type /BOBF/TEXT_COLLECTION into the EHHSS_INCIDENT Object.

I have tried the following things so far.

1. I was trying to use transaction /BOBF/CUST_UI - but as per Thea Hillenbrand's comment under James Woods article  Navigating the BOPF: Part 1 - Getting Started I switched to using Tcode BOB.
  2. Using this Tcode I First created an enhancement to the standard Business Object called 'ZEHHSS_INCIDENT'.
  3. However when I open this enhanced object I find that the only options in the context  menu are Create Options. There is no option to create a delegate Node
  4. I then switched to Tcode /BOBF/CONF_UI and Expanded my enhanced object 'ZEHSS_INCIDENT'.
  5. Here I was able to find the Option to create the Delegate Node, however the option is grayed out as this is in display mode.
  6. I find no way to switch from the display to change mode as this option also seems to be grayed out in this transaction.
  7. My Question is - How do I then go about creating a delegate node for this enhanced object.
  8. Am I missing some point ? Is there no way to create a delegate to an enhanced object of a standard object
  9. Or is there some other transaction that might help me - I have also used tcode BOPF_EWB but that hasn't helped either.
  10. I am trying to achieve something like Massimo Oliveri is trying to do here. Add custom field " Other Description" ( long text ,type string ) into BOBF
  11. Also I have gone through this blog post, but it seems to be for a custom BO - Creating Delegate Node

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question