Cannot create a delegate node in the EHHSS_INCIDENT OBJECT
I am trying to create a delegate node of type /BOBF/TEXT_COLLECTION into the EHHSS_INCIDENT Object.
I have tried the following things so far.
- I was trying to use transaction /BOBF/CUST_UI - but as per Thea Hillenbrand's comment under James Woods article Navigating the BOPF: Part 1 - Getting Started I switched to using Tcode BOB.
- Using this Tcode I First created an enhancement to the standard Business Object called 'ZEHHSS_INCIDENT'.
- However when I open this enhanced object I find that the only options in the context menu are Create Options. There is no option to create a delegate Node
- I then switched to Tcode /BOBF/CONF_UI and Expanded my enhanced object 'ZEHSS_INCIDENT'.
- Here I was able to find the Option to create the Delegate Node, however the option is grayed out as this is in display mode.
- I find no way to switch from the display to change mode as this option also seems to be grayed out in this transaction.
- My Question is - How do I then go about creating a delegate node for this enhanced object.
- Am I missing some point ? Is there no way to create a delegate to an enhanced object of a standard object
- Or is there some other transaction that might help me - I have also used tcode BOPF_EWB but that hasn't helped either.
- I am trying to achieve something like Massimo Oliveri is trying to do here. Add custom field " Other Description" ( long text ,type string ) into BOBF
- Also I have gone through this blog post, but it seems to be for a custom BO - Creating Delegate Node