cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language VietNamese Fix!

Former Member
0 Kudos

When open the SAP B1 an error appreared

SAP Business One version of custom language custom_VietNamese.lrf has incorrect LangCode; custom language will be disabled

When change display language of SAP B1 to Vietnamese language, system message show error

+ Index was outside the bounds of the array
+
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Arithmetic overflow error for data type smallint, value = 100003.

When start a Customize Add-on on SAP B1 :

Add-on is disconnected and user must continue working without this Add-on

How To Fix It?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank You. For those having the same issue, I used the following SQL command and now there's no error:

Alter Table CINF Alter Column Language int

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you use Excel Import and Export XML as is stated in CLT documentation?

0 Kudos

Yes, I did.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which Excel are you using? I have error with creating XML file from Excel. The XML is not the same as the one created using CLT. It has less lines and translate won't show in SAPB1.

0 Kudos

I used Excel 2013, but there's a little trick you should know.

When exporting/importing data from Excel to an .xml file you can only export a certain number of lines (24365 in my case and I had an Excel containing more than 150.000 rows). My solution was to generate multiple .xml files (7 to be exact) and then edit them in Notepad to create one big .xml containing all the data.

It requires some html/xml knowledge to bind the data from the 7 .xml files into a single file, but if you manage to do it, you will have no problem in generating the .lrf file afterwards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have similar error when changing to my custom language:

[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Arithmetic overflow error for data type smallint, value = 100001. 'Company Info' (CINF)

0 Kudos

Dear Arnes,

Did you find a solution for this?

I am having the exact same issue with my Custom Language. My SAP version is 9.1 PL06.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a bug in CINF table. Actually, incorrect field type. Change Language field type to int instead of smallint.