Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MICR Printing Adobe Forms

former_member696081
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are developing Adobe forms for Check printing and facing an issue with MICR. Did search scn and not found much inputs. I see the fond MICR std in the fonts pallet. I selected that font and printed the check but we dont see the MICR fonts on check.

We loaded MICR E13B font on ADS and followed the instructions from note 1565508 but I don't see this font on Adobe form.

I downloaded the PDF file generated by the program and saved it on desktop and opened that PDF with formdesigner.exe, when I check the font for that fields its showing as "MyriadPro-Regular" there I changed the font to MICR std then I see the MICR fonts. I don't understand how the font changed when I save the PDF to my desktop, but when I check the font in Adobe form it is MICR std.

Can some one please advise me with MICR printing on checks?

Right now we are using SAP scripts for check printing and they are working fine. Font that we are using for checks is MICR-E13B and which are loaded on the printer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member696081
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved. Basis team installed the font on ADS and I need to install the same font on my local machine then its working fine even from others machines where the font is not installed.