Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PPM 6.0 - What-if Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I configured the what-if scenario (Simulation in PPM):

1 - SAP Portfolio and Projetct Management > Global Customizing > Portfolio-Independent Settings > Define Scenario Types for What-If AND

2 - SAP Portfolio and Projetct Management > Global Customizing > Portfolio-Independent Settings > Define Scenario Classification for  What-If

After that, I configured this:

1 - SAP Portfolio and Projetct Management > Global Customizing >Portfolio-Dependent Settings and assigned the status in "What-if status", are actives.

When I am in Portal PPM and try search for items for assign in my simulation the system show  the message: It's not possible find items".

So, there are many items portofolio created and I have screenshot about this.

Any idea about the situation?

Thank you for help.

Regards.

Lilian Amélia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lilian,

You have followed the right steps for configuration of What-if. For creating a item what-if, just open a bucket, navigate to items tab and then select a item,click on create button where you will have option a create what-if.

Try this and let us know. If possible share the screenshots in english langauge.

Regards,
Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for the answer.

I was following wrong steps at execution.

I have a curiosity: I need to necessarily select the items and then go to option to create What-if scenario??

With What-if scenario created, is it possible insert items? I was trying this step and didn't work out. 

I created the scenario and then tried to assign the items and couldn't.

Thank you so much.

Lilian Amélia

Answers (0)