cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard SAP Report for PO Transmissions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

I was wondering if there is any standard SAP Report which shows whether different types of PO Transmissions have been successful or not? I'm hoping for an actual report here and not using SOST as it's not the best for people to understand and action quickly what needs to be fixed. Ideally if we can search based on a PO number or by date but displays the PO number in the report.

Regards,

Rachael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use the report RSNAST0F in SE38 to monitor incorrectly processed outputs. The Object Key in the selection  of the report is the PO number. You can identify the status of the message through the status field in the output. If required, assign the report to a Ztransaction code.

If you want to check whether the email is transmitted successfully, you have to check in SOST as already suggested by experts. In addition, you may go for a custom report with custom function module explained in the wiki: Connect NAST to SOST for purchaseorders - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Regards,

AKPT

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends  whether you are talking about the transmission from the application to the mail server or about the transmission from the mail server to your vendor.

NAST gives you the answer to the first case, from the application to the mail server. SOST answers the second part, from the mail server to your vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You can see the details in SOSB transaction, see on the column - Doc. title for your PO, click on choose layout and select change layout for further details.

Run the report:RSSOSOSTSTAT in SE38 or SA38, and select the send date range and time, execute then you will get the details. Further details click on change layout.

Regards

Sanjeet

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you try table NAST to find the required details. You need to pass the output type in the table. Also you can use ME9F just change processing status to "1". All with green lights are successful and all in red and resulted in error.

Thanks,

Jagdeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are sending PO to vendor via PDF printout then you should go for SOST tcode.

Other option is i doubt in ME2N with dynamic selection field, check for status field and Released status fields.

Next option is to go for dev as this information is not available in any standard reports, you have to find out from tables.

You can check with these tables or go for dev if user wants the report.

1) Go to t-code SE16N

2) Enter Table NAST

3) Check Processing Status field here several options are available choose the desired one.

4) With this you can enter vendor code(under patner field) / PO doc no(under object field).

You will get the output.

These are the options available. Kindly go through it and let me know if in case any query.

Regards,

Priti