cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item in sales order fully delivered even though it is partially delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have a problem where system shows an item in sales order is fully delivered even though it is partially delivered, checked completion rule it is empty and checked partial item is empty and from this item i already created 2 deliveries but i can't create new one for the remaining qty, i want to know what is the issue and how can be solved ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

HI muhammad,

try this way.

1. while creating order, system performs availability, go to the availability screen and check whether one time delivery has been checked, uncheck this box and select the last option with delivery.

2.now replicate the same scenario and check the status of the delivery. it will allow you to deliver the remaining qty/wt within the upper and lower limits of tolerance.

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Muhammed

Remove the under delivery tolerance in the sales order item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain,

Is there another way ?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad,

Please check at two level:

i. Sales Item category: Tcode: VOV7

Completion Rule: B - Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced

ii. Copy Control

Order to Delivery: Tcode: VTLA

at item level : check Pos./neg. quantity is set as +ve or not.

By doing this two config, your issue will be solved.

Thanks.

Sumeet sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet,

I found where is the issue, it is in the under tolerance it consider item full delivered if the qty delivered is within the limit. My question here can i configure the system to allow delivering the remaining qty even if it is within the limit of under tolerance ?

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Please let me understand  how under tolerance items considered as full deliveries ? ( completion rule is EMPTY ).

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

Lets say customer has 10% over delivery and same for under delivery tolerance, customer asks for 1 to which means i can deliver from 900 kg to 1.1 to, i delivered 900 kg when i try to create new delivery for the remaining 100 kg system gives me error and when i check the status in sales order i found that item is fully delivered.