cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the path way of SAP ABAP consultant ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...

I am working as Account executive at Kajaria Ceramic Ltd..

I work on SAP.

Now I want to make my career in SAP ABAP. so kindly give me information about path way of SAP ABAP consultant.

Please let me know which is the start pint of to be abap consultant ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member726559
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

If you are working as accounting executive, you can get into SAP FI (finance), however if you are keen in going into SAP-ABAP as you have IT academic background, you can search for SAP-Education Partners in your area. In India there are various partners like Lithan Genovate , ATOS etc.

However the fees of the course is quiet high, mostly these SAP Education partners have tie up to MNC's and you may get job from their placement cell itself (NO GUARANTEE as such).

The reasonable option in ABAP is you can search institute which teaches ABAP and does not provide certification. You can also get various books and learn ABAP and join a small company where you can get more experience.

I hope it helps, reward if useful.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

Do you think that only having a knowledge is enough for getting a job...?

Is there finest way to get job after getting a abap training ?

If it is there let me know?

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account executive, you say? ABAP is a programming language, so you would need to do some general training in programming and IT first.

Then do the ABAP training provided by SAP.

That's the easy part - then you need to find someone to hire you!

good luck

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for answer...

It is my hard luck that I am an account executive even though My eduction back ground for Information Technology and System...

I am just getting experience of SAP END-USER.

Now I want to move to IT.