cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Inbound Delivery "Party Entitled to Dispose xxxx is not allowed in warehouse xxxx."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dears,

I prepared standarad PO and created inbound delivery and it distributed successfully from ECC system.

but the problem is in SCM system there is no delivery, i am unable to find that.
I have searched Que's in smq1 smq2 in ecc and scm systems there is no ques
finally i got the error message in SLG1 of SCM system i.e. "Party Entitled to Dispose xxxx is not allowed in warehouse xxxx."

so the thing is i am unable to assing to plant storage location and logical system combination of erp system in scm.

1) If i am select, copy or new entry the party entitle to dispose column is blocked

2) The second one is "No data selected from table /SAPSLL/TCOPAO" log no: 00000000000000089387, program: /SAPSLL/SAPLCORE_APPLOG_SERV
So please try to understand my problem do the needful.

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Regards.

VIJAY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

First of all you have to see this settings in ECC ie. have you created plant as vendor?You have to assign plant to vendor in ECC the same will replicate as Party entitled to dispose in EWM.Once that is over, CIF your vendor in CFM1 select create Loc/BP option -2.Go to EWM and check your BP ,go to identification tab and select ID type as CRM011 -R/3 Plant Number and save it.Check your Party Entitled to Dispose against plant.

Thanks

venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your support

The issue was resolve

Regards.

VIJAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help i am also facing same issue,as per above solution if i assign plant in vendor master.

when i am creating Purchase order it is considering as STO.

can you tell me how to create a normal Purchase order?

Thank You

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venu,

Please don't create PO with vendor which you have assigned plant in vendor,please do the PO with different vendor,you issue will be resolved.

Thanks

venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Basically for EWM  we assign vendor to plant in ECC. this called as party entitled to dispose (nothing but owner of stock) this vendor which u assign to plant is not procurement vendor, so don't use this vendor in me21n.

now how to create PO and del in ecc.

create vendor for procurement xk01 >>  0001 - Vendor

vendor for assign to plant should be of 0007 >>plant.

cif >>CFM1 to ewm both vendor >> assign plant vendor to SCU and warehouse. also assign crm011 to plant vendor  (BP in EWMN) with identification.

with this system will show party ent dispose in ewm sloc and plant assignments automatically.

then create PO in ecc in with procurement vendor. and del in ecc with proper wh.

if any issue comes please reply.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Maintain these values for your warehouse.

Supply Chain Unit

Dflt Pty Entld

Also maintain Hierarchy, if you are using multple Party Entitled to Dispose for same warehouse.

/SCMB/SCUHIERMAIN - Supply Chain Unit: Hierarchy Maintenance

Regards,

Sathish

0 Kudos

Hi Sathish!

Can you pls explain the purpose of tr. /SCMB/SCUHIERMAIN ?

Thx.

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes i have done that setting

please find the screen shot for your refer.......

1) If i am select, copy or new entry the party entitle to dispose column is blocked

Thank you

VIJAY

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When we have assigned same EWM Warehouse for multiple plants in ERP, then we need to maintain Supply Chain Hierarchy. This is will allow to receive Deliveries from multiple plants.

Regards,

Sathish