cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP SENDER AUTHENTICATION ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error after trigerring proxy from ECC in sender communication channel. I am using ICO for integration between two ERP system. It's an unauthoraized error code 401. Is there any any particular role needed for proxy communication?

Regards,

Soumyadip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your configuration with the below blog

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

If you configure type G RFC destination in ECC, The user must have one of the roles assigned.

• SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER
  • SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER
  • SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE
  • SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE

Check below Question in below SAP Note for more details:

Note 856597 - FAQ XI 3.0  PI 7.0 7.1 7.3 SOAP Adapter

Q: I get an authorization error "401 Unauthorized" from the

adapter's servlet. What went wrong?

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks to all for your answers. Now receiver channel is throwing the same error. In CC what user I need to set up for SAP logon?

Regards,

Soumyadip

former_member193386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You got the error on SENDER channel or receiver side service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a receiver channel error.

former_member193386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probaly the user used to the communication doens´t have privileges to this access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate,

Maybe a user should be added to the interface, in order to have the spected authorization.

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumyadip,

Check the connection in the sm59 transaction directly as Sateesh has mentioned above.

Check you ICO scenario generating and WSDL and trying with SOAPui and the same user used in the sm59 connection.

Regards.

sateesh_adma
Participant
0 Kudos

May be the problem with RFC destinations password... check with basis team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ICO can never be used for configuring SOAP protocol. They are used for AAE whenever you have a third party. SOAP is used where you require to connect to a WEB service. This is the reason why you are getting this error.

Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was going through the below document. It is recommending to use soap adapter at sender side.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

Regards,

Soumyadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I mean HTTP cannot be used for AAE. Please refer the portion of this below link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700058f0-b1a1-2a10-39a8-ab2627b87...

former_member193386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Souvik

HTTP adapter is used in AEX!