0 Kudos

Dear All,

Maybe somebody did it already.

We have the following process:

1. Create SC in SRM.

2. Automatically approve it in SRM.

3. Send to backend -> PReq. is created.

4. Preq. is approved in ERP.

In SRM shopping cart status is 'approved' - we would like to give it new status, like 'approval in backend'. Does anybody know how to do it? I tried change status back to 'in approval' with BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE but it says that 'follow on document' exist. I also searched for tables with status descriptions but could not find any.

Please advise. I will reward with points usefull answers.

kind regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create your own statuses in trascn BS22.But still when yopu ty to use them in the STd screens they are not displayed.Also at the database level the STd statuses are only stored for all objects.

AT most what you can do is display the custom status at the HEADER/ITEM level.But to do this the only way is to modify the STandard code for that particular screen.

I have done this for the BID Invitation screen and found that the new status from BS22 are not picked up and saved at the D/b level!Only you can display them!

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul & Disha,

Many thanks for the responses. I will investigate what I can do myself. In case of issues I will ask you for further assistance. I rewarded you with the points.

kind regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What's the exact business requirement ? Which sRM version are you using ?

<u>You need to make changes in the TJ20 and the text table - TJ20T to change the status and its associated description and maintain in various log on langauages as per you business requirement (Say English, German, French langauages, etc)</u>

<b>For Shopping cart status change, try making changes using the BADI - BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for the business object type - BUS2121 (shopping cart) in transaction SE18 in SRM. Please read the standard SAP documentation, before implmenting any changes.</b>

<u>For making changes in the Back-end status, look for the BADI - BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK to make suitable changes.</u>

Do let me know, incase you face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Business would like to see that the SC is in approval in the backend so we have to modify the SC status accordingly. Do not know how yet but there should be some BADi. I checked those two tables but they do not contain statuses, just one entry each.

We are on 5.5.

best regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>I appologize.. the SRM table name is <b>TJ02</b> and <b>TJ02T</b> (and Not TJ20 and TJ20T).. ...</u>

Sorry about that...

Anyways, Please refer to few links of interest as well...

<b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul