cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xRPM Portfolio Management iviews not accessible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to access the i-views under the portfolio management tab on xRPM 4.0 portal.

I have assigned the user complete authorizations as a portfolio manager.

I have also checked under the content adminstration tab where we can preview the content of i-views but there also i am not able to view it.

The error message is "Navigation page is not available".

Further i have also deleted the cache memory from the portal.

Can anybody please guide me as to any further specific settings need to be done related to roles or how i can resolve the issue.

Regards;

Pratik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish/Pratik,

Check the following:

1) Is the UI Component of xRPM namely CPRXRPM_UI installed and configured in your landscape.

2) If yes then check if you have the following systems - SAP_RPM and SAP_WebDynpro - configured in your portal to point to the WAS where the CPRXRPM_UI is deployed.

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham !

Thankx for the reply.

I have checked in the system and found that UI component was not installed.

I have managed to download the same from sap.com.

Can you please guide me how to configure the same with in the backend, I mean what settings in IMG or specific T codes do we need to use.

Regards;

Pratik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

You need to download the SAP xRPM 4.0 Java Component Installation Guide form service marketplace and follow it.

Just to let you know that your xRPM frontend(UI) version should be compatible with your xRPM Backend(SAP) version. Else it will not work.

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

Installed the CPRXRPM_UI component as per the Java Installation guide, but still not able to view the contents of different tabs under Portfolio mgmt tab.

There are two JCO connection mentioned in the guide (PPM_WD_MODELDATA_DEST & PPM_WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST). Do we need to maintain the same ? I am currently unable to view them under our JCO destinations.

Also as per that guide we have activate the SAP_IGS server but under that it asks for a maintainence of Propertysheet profile (Pg17). I am also not able to view the same in our current system.

Can you share something which i may have missed out.

Regards;

Pratik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

If this is the case, I really doubt if the CPRXRPM_UI component has been correctly deployed on your WAS JAVA. Check in the installed components in system information.

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham !

Started to resolve the error and proceeded ahead as per your guidelines.

We are now facing a different error on portal :-

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.sap.xapps.cprxrpm.model.types.__Rpm__Tv_Version_Type does not exist

And at the back end the same error is being reflected in defaultrace.trc file shows as :

#1.5#0013725D399C00580000001F00000E8400042E5D9704E9D4#1176879407625#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl#sap.com/tcwddispwda#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl#NEHA#6054##mb1es1007_BI8_35090050#NEHA#f8e9cfe1ed7911dba8f90013725d399c#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_5##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server/WebRequests#Plain###Processing HTTP request to servlet [dispatcher] finished with error.

The error is: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.TypeNotFoundException: type com.sap.xapps.cprxrpm.model.types.__Rpm__Tv_Version_Type could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.sap.xapps.cprxrpm.model.types.__Rpm__Tv_Version_Type does not exist

Exception id: [0013725D399C00580000001D00000E8400042E5D9704E3A5]#

Can you please guide how to resolve this.

Regards;

Pratik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pratik,

It looks like that either your CPRXRPM Backend component(in R/3) has a different version that CPRXRPM_UI. They should have the same version. Check the same and revert.

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham !

I have checked in the system.

CPRXPRM - version level 7

CPRXRPM_UI - version level 7.7

Can you please guide further.

Regards;

Pratik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi also checked the ABAP version and JCO connections...but still no improvement.

Everything seems in place as per technical config is concerned.

Can anybody please share your thoughts whether do we have to follow a specific methodology of applying and upgrading patch level of various components like CPRXRPM & CPRXRPM_UI.

Also CPRXPRM SP7 and EP 7 are they compatible and whether the component CPRXRPM_UI requires some specific pre-requsites not mentioned anywhere.

Has anybody tried integration of xRPM 4.0 + EP 7 and faced similar issues before.

Regards;

Pratik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread Closed.

There may be an issue with Support Pack due to which some objects at back end may not have been activated. Hence the error. On manual activation of the objects the issue is resolved.

Regards;

Pratik

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you already been able to create a portfolio?

- if no: define a category/subcategory + run report /RPM/MIGRATION_CATEGORIES

- if yes: check Process and Service Settings -> Define Navigation

Best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten...thankx for the reply.

The settings what you guided me for category and subcategory definition and then using the report....do we need to do these after the i-views are accessible, because after executing this report i think we can manually upload the data which is not the current issue.

My current issue is that under the portfolio mgmt tab there are sub tabs like Item creation, Resource mgmt and Admin etc which i am able to view....but under these sub tabs i am not able to get any navigation or structure.

Please do reply.

Regards;

Pratik