Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change email from official to Personal in S user ID

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have completed my SAP PM certification. I have received my S User ID and using it. S User ID was registered under official email.

After some months, i changed my organization and my password was expired in S user id. When i try to login, it gave invalid password.

I went to forgot password, but it was triggering email to my official ID. Since i am not working with current organization, i could not reset the password.

Kindly assist me how to reset my password and change the email ID

My S ID : S0011066669

Regards

Terence

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terence

In this instance we may need to create a new S User for you as they stick with an organisation.  We can do this and transfer your certificate across.  I have spoken to my colleague Kenny Hatch in the UK and he will be happy to help you with this.  Please drop him an email at education.uk@sap.com with the details above and he can take it from there.

Kind regards

Rob

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

just want to understand, if the person worked in one company for some years and using the SCN forum and he created the SCN ID and started to publishing documents, saved the bookmarks and posting/responding to queries and earning points
using the same SCN ID, if he/she moved to some other organizations or not worked in any other organization further then, he/she can go with the person email id rite? in this scenario he can't retain all the old things and continue to post using the same SCN ID? or possibility to continue to use the same id with any restriction option?

Need your inputs here.

Regards,

Balaji

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Just a quick info, my doubt is related to Certification Super User ID. When we complete SAP certification, they will provide a user ID to login to SAP service Market place.

And to your query on SCN, you can change the user name not the user ID. But you can wait, some one will update you.

Regards

Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for your help.

I have sent an email to Kenny, let me see how it goes.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that, I work in the Training & Education team so I was helping with the certification related part of the question.

Can I suggest you ask your question in the Support section? http://scn.sap.com/community/support

Hopefully someone can help you there.

Thanks

Rob

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I have sent an email to Kenny, its been months, i didn't get any update.

Regards

Terence

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please drop a mail to support team also to this email id service@sap.com according to the document

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Terence,

the user name which I mentioned here is the SCN S-user ID, thx for your post.

Rob,Dibyendu,

Thanks for your inputs, I will post my query in the support section and also will mail to the given id.

Regards,

Balaji