cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java System Performance Statistics - Retention Period

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have just installed a NW 7.4 Portal. When I go to the System performance statistics tab, I get a nice report showing the last 48 hours of calls.

Now, I have a request (from someone who really loves this report) that I produce it weekly, with data for the last 7 days. I've looked at the System Performance Statistics in SAP Portal - Portal - SCN Wiki page, the NW7.4  System Performance Statistics - SAP NetWeaver Administrator - SAP Library pages, and the web in general, but I can't find where I change the retention period for this data.

Anyone know ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin

1. You can refer the path to extent the retention period,

• In NetWeaver7.30 and higher the service is available via the NetWeaver Administrator under: Configuration -> Infrastructure -> Application Modules -> Module: com.sap.portal.activityreport.core -> Component: (Portal Service) ActivityReport -> Property: Activate portal activity report

2. Check this SAP Note.

1690023 - Portal Activity Report - Component-specific Note

BR

SS

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, SS,

I'm not ignoring you - we're just going through the process of seeing whether we can get reports similar to the System Performance Statistics, from the Portal Activity reports or the Resource Monitoring ==> History area (this contains a " Monitor Browser" where you can configure things like retention period for monitor data).

thanks.

Answers (0)