cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm quantity issue in Sales Order

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have incorporated batch split logic in Sales Order through customization. It is working fine. Now the issue is, sometime the confirmed quantity is appearing as zero, though the batch is determined correctly.

Please note: We create bulk sales orders through this customization.

Please suggest.

With regards,

Samyak Saha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samyak,

It will be difficult for anybody to answer this query on SCN. Batch split functionality is not possible in sales order in the standard system. You achieved that through 'customization'. However, we cannot be aware of what is involved in this 'customization' as it is your own special development.

Of course, it is possible that you are getting a zero quantity simply because there is nothing available! KBA 1513607 describes reasons of why this could occur (this KBA specifies error VL150 & creating a delivery but the causes can be the cause in VA02 as well). I suspect that cause 4 might be the reason you are not getting a confirmed quantity. If this does not help, then a screenshot of your CO09 transaction could be helpful for us.

Hope this helps.

Noel

0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thankx for your response.

In this time I have analysed the issue and what I am finding that at the time of calculation, system is considering the stock from CO09 but, when Sales orders are created with the help of BAPI, system is getting different stock. And if it is getting zero stock or less stock, confirm quantity is showing as zero.

Example:

Suppose, System is doing calculation (through development) for Sales Orders and for 20 customers. At the time of calculation, stock of Material X in 100. Now when sales orders are being created, another person is doing STO for the same Material X for quantity 80. As a result, system is getting available stock of 20 of Material X at the time of creation of Sales Order.

Now to solve this issue I have to lock other user to do transaction for the Material and Plant combination. Please suggest.

With regards,

Samyak Saha

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samyak,

According to my understanding, multiple users are accessing the material same time, system confirms the availability check FIFO.

We can check material block check box indicator which makes block the material mater during availability check and restrict other user accessing the same materials.

Thanks,

SS