Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to make interface that sends some KOTN table to JDBC receiver

erodmor
Explorer
0 Kudos

how should i do the mappping for my scnerario proxy-pi-JDBC (SQL Server),

i need to send the data from 30 KOTN table, much of them have the same basic fields, need to make the less interface posible,

KOTN800   -> KOTN800(SQL table)           10 fields

KOTN801   -> KOTN801(SQL table)  same 10 fields

KOTN802   -> KOTN802(SQL table)  same 10 fields + 1 field

KOTN803   -> KOTN803(SQL table)  same 10 fields + 2 fields

KOTN ... N  -> KOTN N(SQL table)

im using Sap PI 7.3

If  i make one interface, How can i make dynamic fields in the mapping on the receiver side (JDBC) for the different INSERT TABLE (ACTION)?.

Should i use Java mapping, Graphics?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

From my point of view, your problem is a bad endpoint design for the scenario. You can overload the JDBC adapter with multiple inserts, if the insertions are huge quantity the problem could be visible in the performance and with secondary issues. If i was you, i would try to speak with the DB developers, they should do a stored procedure that it has a parameter that takes a XML. With this is XML their stored procedure would insert all the tables in one shoot (they will avoid inconsistency problems).

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

Create one data type with multiple statement objects, check below blog for more details.

If you sending all 30 tables data in single proxy message then create all 30 statements in receiver side, if you send single table data in one proxy message then create respective statement in receiver structure, remaining statements don't create them in the mapping.

Regards,

Praveen.