cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliants-Issue with Note field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on adding the new note type into header section of compliant.apart from the one already available..by default..I have created new text type and it's available in note section now I need to add this Note field in Header section so that user can also enter this note from there also.

Please find the second attachment where user entered data on notes it's getting stored as internal note..similar to that I need to created new field and if user enters the data it should store as another text type..

Component: BT120H_CPL

View:BT120H_CPL/Details

Context Node: BTADMINH

for the note there is already one context node TEXT is already available.I need to create similar context node for my new note type..

I followed below link..

I followed all the steps except BSP code instead of that i did the view configuration..

But my note field is coming as input field not like note field which allow multiple lines..please refer the attachment for your reference..

In the properties(Type) it's coming as inputfield instead of  Text Area.

My question:

1) Do we really need to create new custom controller here as we already have similar field text in the context node..can we not create another node same as like TEXT one..? Which one is right approach..

2)How to change the type of the field to Text Area as it's not allowing to change in properties tab in view configuration.

I appreciate your help on this..

Thanks,

Sanjana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GopalakrishnanS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

You have already raised this query in the below thread,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3739987

Hope, you would have resolved the issue as suggested by our SCN members.

Please close or delete this thread.

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duplicate thread by mistake posted this draft one..