cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM Confirmation & Planned Order ReScheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with production dates being changed upon confirmation in MFBF.

My planned orders scheduling parameters allow for my orders to be scheduled 1 day in the past.

All my planned order take 1 full day of scheduling.

This means that if I create a planned order for today May 13 at 10:02 AM, the planned order will still be scheduled to start at 00:00:00:

http://i.imgur.com/P5gtPvb.png

However, If I confirm 1 PC, and when the planned order is reduced the production dates of the planned order will shift to the time of the confirmation:

http://i.imgur.com/NL3XENa.png

The planned order now ends on May 14, this creates confusion in MF50 as the planned order is now finishing tomorrow even though we still might be on time in terms of production.

Other annoying fact, the basic dates are not adjusted even if my config says to adjust them.

Is there a way for the confirmation to leave my scheduling to it's initial state ?

Thanks,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

Please refer OSS note 189916 - Change of the production end date

The production end date of a planned order is in the past. For this planned order, a confirmation with a partial quantity occurs. After the confirmation, the production end date is on the posting date of the confirmation.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

marc_laberge
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The note says the production end date is in the past.

In my example, the production end date is in the future : we are in the morning, and the finish is at midnight the same day.

Also, the confirmation becomes the production start date and not the end date.

* Sorry for the different account, I'm having issues with it ...

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The following modification note should be helpfulp:

77806 - Scheduling type for goods receipt confirmation

The note long text provides the following information:

If you perform the goods receipt confirmation for planned orders in transaction MF40, the system reduces the capacity requirements for each operation and schedules the operation with the remaining quantity forwards.

After applying the program modification from this SAP Note, the system may not schedule the operations forwards but backwards, starting from the finish date of the operation.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the help !

I'm a bit confused because MF40 does not exists anymore, but MF41 (cancellation) does.

So my guess is that MFBF replaced MF40 and that the code would work as well.

It is a modification however, which is a bit sad.

Marc

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

It is also valid for MFBF as the same programs are used.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a transaction code MF12 where you can do reversal of what you posted.. then this will go back to Planned orders.. if you want to correct  the confirmation date use MFBF and change the Posting date.

Regards,

DV 

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marc

Is this issue solved? If so, can you please close the thread?

See the blog for details.

BR
Caetano

Answers (0)