cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export License validity date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is it possible to extend Export License Validity Date ??

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can extend the date in tcode J1ILIC02.....

If the license has expired and you have obtained an extension from the excise authorities, enter the date here. You can then continue to use the license as before.

Otherwise, you must close the license.

SAP MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replay, but i think this is CIN transaction code which is specific to country India, but i am working for UK base client and we need to extend the Export License validate for UK.

Thanks...

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can. Check up the master data and change it.

Reward points if this helps

Thanks

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

But where to do the changes?

We had created Export License in transaction Code - VX02N and on the top suppose validity date is from 01-04-2005 to 31-03-2007 as if you seen these two fields will become disable and you cant do any changes to extend the validity date of Export license. And in Status tab "Extended" date on which you apply to the authorities for an extension to the validity period of the license. Now suppose if I want to extend it till 31-12-2007, where I have to go and do the necessary changes. If you can provide me the detail information on same then it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody tell tell me where exactelly we can extend the validity date of Export licence ??

Thanks...

Imran