cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELPPPP! How to make Dashboard mobile with web services?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want make Dasboard mobile design with web service.

I did design for mobile. I did web services with C#.net. And I Connect to with Dashboard. Img1

And I  make to preview Mobile.

But Not record Screen

I know working web services. Because im looking Sql server and Web services xml file

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter thanks.

But, Im using connection web services. And I dont see my data. Understand me?

Im read  to this documents.

Pls help me.

Regards

Semih.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I do understand. The point that I was trying to make, and obviously didn't do it very well, was that I am not sure web services are a supported data connection when you want to use Mobile BI.

Regards

Pete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

We can talk with On skype ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No sorry. I don't have access to Skype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

Im using c# for Xcelsius web service connection. But Dosnt work html5(Mobile) and work normal preview. What you think about.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A Web Service Connection is not supported through Mobile. If you use the Mobile Compatibility check it will show what components won't work when deploying to mobile. Please see the image below. I have added a web service connection opened the mobile compatibility check and it shows that it is not supported.

I hope this is a little clearer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

What we will do ? Use to universe tool ? Sap Xcelsius so difficult application. :s

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not that difficult to use, there are just some limitations when you want to deploy to Mobile. You can use a Universe Connection or I believe Query as a Web Service (QaaWS) is also supported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

Thanks all.

But i use to Query as a Web Service. Look at the Image 1. I dont want buy Universe tool.

Have you Example this about ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To enable Dashboards you need to be on a minimum platform version of BI4.0 SP5. Also, there ate a specific number of components and connection options that are supported when you want the dashboard to be accessed via Mobile BI.

This link - http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/sbo41/en/sbo41sp5_dashd_user_en.pdf - is the Dashboard User Guide for BI4.1 SP5 (other versions are available). If you go to Section (page 285) it provides the detail of what is supported.

Regards

Pete

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELPPPPPPP

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like you want to enable your flash based dashboard on mobile. Mobile only supports HTML based components.

Regards,

Ashutosh

former_member207052
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have specified the User Name and Password (Authentication), if any.

1. If there is no username and password, make sure you are connected to the proper Network from where you can access the data.
  2. Publish the dashboard to the portal or your sharing platform and check whether you can access the data from there ?

Regards,

Naras

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narashimman Thanks. Im looking html file and i dont looking web services connection. Only i look html script for Swf file. Pls help me about.

former_member207052
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what I understand you want to embed a entire webpage in a dashboard.

It is not possible.

Sorry, I cannot help much, but I find it very difficult to follow your question as well as to understand what you are trying to achieve.

Regards,

Naras