Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Freeze at loading report. No errors given

Hi. I'm trying the 30 day free trial of crystal report and crystal report server. I came from an old crystal report desktop app, by busnness objective so I need to try if my old report files are still compatible with this web version.

I leave all the installation options by default and the installation goes flawlessy. I made a new simple report after creating my ODBC connection with my postgresql db, and load an old report as is.
In both cases the report hangs on "Please wait while loading". I wait about 10 minutes and after that the session dropped.

The most annoying thing is that I don't have any error reporting nor event in the windows event viewer.

The only noticeable thing is

BusinessObjects_crproc - A failure occurred while the server was processing report file 3:6280 (RCIRAS0568)

But I can't reproduce it correctly, most of the time it doesn't generate anything. Maybe this error is when I try to switch the display preference for crystal reports from "web don't download" to Web Java (java), it did load the viewer and ask me for administrator password. Did it without success.

What should I check?

Windows Web Server 2008 R2 SP1

Intel Xeon w3530

32 GB Ram

All is installed in this machine.

Thanks for help

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question