Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site2site transfer with Scrapped SFC

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have two plant locations that are using the site2site functionality from one to another. In normal cases it works properly but we realized in the source site, when the SFC was scrapped by the router 'Scrapped' step, the SFC is transferred also into target site but failed because the SFC receipt shows the QTY is not right.

I do not understand, why the site2site function is triggered when the SFC is put onto Scrapped status, how we can disable this?

thanks & regards,

Leon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon!

By the design, S2S transfer should be triggered at Done SFC only. To me, it does not make any sense to transfer a scrapped SFC at all.

if you setup complies with S2S How-To Guide, then it is a bug. If you configured something special, then it is likely not to be meant to work. In particular, you should check Collaboration Directives and their assignment.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sergiy,

I checked, we have no special configuration for this. In the Collaboration Link Mainteance, we only configured the COLLABORATION_SFC_TRANSFER to SITE2SITE Directive. the COLLABORATION_SFC_SCRAP has nothing configured.

Shall I log a ticket to address this?

Thanks & regards

Leon

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess so.