cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in calling RFC Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have made one application which calls one function module from SAP R/3 system. There are three input parameters in it. For one of the parameters i need to pass values in case sensitive. In SAP R/3 i have created one data element and domain for this Input parameter in which i have specified as case sensitive which is needed in my application.

Now when i m running my function module in R/3, i have to check Upper/Lower case check box given on the top, Otherwise i can't get proper results. Upto this it is ok. But when executing this Function module from webdynpro it can't find any records because by default that case check box is unchecked. So, Can we set that checkbox as checked from webdynpro in order to execute that function module properly?

Or any alternate method to accomplish this?

Thanks in Advance,

Bhavik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case the FunctionModule shoule take this as parameters .I mean FunctionModule shoule have another parameter called "Checked" which is of type boolean so that when you import the model you will get that model attribute so that you can pass the value.

Do you have permissions to change the FM ?? If so you can do the above.

Regards, VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the question is to find out if there is any way out to make that(upper/lower case) check box as marked by default in R/3 itself.

Because passing a parameter and providing logic in program is not the efficient & generalized solution.

Any other solution to this?

Thanks & Regards,

Krupa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can modify the FM ,so that while importing the model in webdynpro you should see one more import parameter for passing the boolean value.

So modify the FM, reimport the model .

Regards, VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. But i have one question?

How can i set that checkbox value from the code at SAP side or at webdynpro side?

from your suggesion i understood that i have to pass one more import parameter from webdynpro to FM as boolean type. Then i can use this field to check the checkbox. But i can't find any method or statement to apply this field value to the check box. And yes i can modify the function module.

Thanks once again,

Bhavik