Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of unloading point from ECC PR to SC in SRM

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We got the requirement to display the 'Unloading point' in SC in SRM. Here in the PR we have unloading point maintained at item level. Also Unloading Point field BE_UNLOAD_PT is integrated on SC item level(standard field).

After creating of PR we use report: BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER to transfer the PR to SRM. In SRM FM: BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB is used to create SC with PR value.

I can see Unloading point in table it_transtab  Include: LBBP_EXTREQF18  report: BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in ECC

But RFC: BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB is not having any exporting field of unloading point in this include.

Steps I have performed to achieve the goal:

1. I have appended field for 'Unloading Point' with the structure  bbpt_er_item_c (ZZ_ABLAD) which is used for table it_item  to pass the value in SRM by RFC. Updated the value with field item wise.

Also appended 'Unloading Point' field (ZZ_ABLAD) with strucuture: BBPS_EXTREQ_ITEM which is used to get the value in SRM.

Now I am unable to map this value to the BE_UNLOAD_PT of unloading point. My requirement is, if unloading maintained with PR it should be displayed to the field in SC on SRM.

Is anyone has achieved this scenario? Kindly help me proceed further. Any hint will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan

You must write your code in BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT  to send the unloading point and then in SRM it will call BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI you should write it there incase the above does not suffice ..

You will have to enter Debug mode to get an exact answer ..

Next I am pasting below a couple of notes which should also be able to solve your problem .

1890602      'Unloading Point' field activation for the Shopping Cart Ite
1676576      Fields Recipient/ Unloading point are not sent to the backen

1946136 - Unloading point field is not transferred to ECC PO.

826742 Activating the display of unloading point in shopping cart

857274 Unloading point from shopping carts in local purchase order

711248 Unloading point in shopping cart

If it does not I suggest you raise a note to SAP

Regards

Vinita

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinita for reply.

I am going through the process you described. But just having doubt that, BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI is getting called at the time of SC creation through  FM: BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB or not?

Because requirement is to get the unloading point in SRM directly if it exists in PR in backend.

Thanks

Chandan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Problem resolved. Able to replicate PR unloading point to SC in SRM. Done through the changes with BBP_DOC_CHANGE

Will update with complete answer shortly.

Now my next step is to Activate the Unloading point field at item level in PO and replicate the SC unloading point to SRM PO.

Thanks

Chandan

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for response.

Problem Resolved..Will update the process here soon.

Thanks

Chandan