Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot launch App Activation App

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I wanted to use the App Activation App for activation my Fiori apps - but when i launch the app i get "Could not open app. Try again later".

How do i find the missing link? Do i need any services activated in SICF or?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

We are working on SAP Fiori KPI app. About a week ago, we were able to click on any of out tiles in launchpad and access the app.

But now, when we click on any of our tiles, in Fiori Launchpad, we get this "Could not open app. Try again later."

Did you happen to get any solution for this error?

Please do let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob ,

which app you wanna activate ?

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

A lot of apps - but that is not the point. The point is that the "App Activation" App is an new app for activating others apps (so we don't need to go to SICF etc).

Activate Apps with SAP Fiori App Implementation Foundation - App Implementation - SAP Library

But i cannot get it to work?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohh okay...im using only AnyDB apps thats why i havent see that kind of app in my list so far.

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just courius - what's AnyDB apps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

those apps can be executed without HanaDataBase.

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Arh ok - but i'm not on HANA either... As i read the App Activation App documentation it´s not only for HANA? Or am i missing something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob ,

yeah i have seen that too but i feel that this option is available on Hana side , but not so sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob did you solved this issue , I have also facing same issue if you solved this please guide me how to resolved it

Regards