Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC no for single sales order in the batch job

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts

How to find IDOC numbers in case sales orders are created by IDOC process ?

Actually in my business process From PI some idocs are generated by using that IDOC numbers sales orders created automaticelly but now in sap if we want to know what is the idoc no for this SO how to know?

I have checked in sales order service object but i have not found.

Please let me know any body worked on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to batch job log, search for your sales order number, it will give you the corresponding Idoc number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many ways how IDOC information will be available in sales order depending upon the design and practise they have adopted while implementing SAP.

You can try looking into all the available texts maintained at sales order header level. Some time they will send IDOC number in any of these text fields.

Also you can check in order data tab where some time "your reference" field can be used to display IDOC number.

check in additional data tab A & B.

Regards,

Shreenidhi math

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Do you see this indicator in VA02?

If so your Inbound idoc would have mapped to icon, Just click on that to check inbound idoc

if this selection is empty then you can check in WE02 with idoc message type, But it would take long time to identify sales order as it results in large number of idocs with particular message type

thanks

santosh

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu gopal,

Check this document for your issue.

Regards

Binoy