Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use a table in master page of ADOBE form / no data after 1st page

brice_lagaly
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need your help to find a solution regarding using a table in master page of Adobe form.

I have a text table I have to display on each page in header part. For this we have used standard binding property:

This table is well displayed on first page but not on next pages:

- First page text table is displayed

- Second page text table is empty

It looks like:  when data of a table has been read one time we need to initialize cursor to go back to first table row...

I am not the creator of this form and we can't use standard address object because of custom formatting. So please consider it is just a text table anyway. I guess I wouldn't have this issue if it was a single string variable, but this is not the question.

But there should be a way to repeat table data on each page using a table on master page...

Kind of script setting the cursor to one row in an event (like initialize ?) ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brice

As far as I know this requirement is not possible, and it's been discussed here in the past (see link).

My advice is to show content in static table and handling the content dynamicly in the backend (SAP).

brice_lagaly
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shai,

thanks for answering.

I was thinking it was not possible, but I have found in the past a kind of javascript or formcalc code made to change something like cursor position... And I am not able to find it anymore...

That's why I am asking.

Out of SAP I have made a test in ADOBE Livecycle Designer using two lines object(types) in sames table with same binding property except I put Max = 2 on first row object.

Result : I got 2 lines with first row object and other lines in second row object... I assume that this has something to do with cursor...

I know it's quite tricky, it is not an fanciful need...