cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUpdate assignment greyed out in business role in grc 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

I am trying to create a Business role and finding issues in SAP GRC 10.1 SP7.

Issue 1: Business role is getting created and when being saved its throwing warning stating the Role is not generated on the Default connector.Attached screenshot.

Issue 2 : Once Business role is created and saved, I change it (Add single role or composite role) , it states "Enter the required fields in Definition detail".As I understand it is referring to Landscape and the Landscape is not available when I select the role type as Business role.Attached screenshot.

Also same is the case when I try to import the Business Roles from the Tab limited text file.

Did you create the Landscape (“ROLE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS GROUPS”.) for the Business roles explicitly;if so where did you create?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohan Kalla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

I have branched your question to a new thread.

Please check the following note regarding the landscape:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2040192

The second screenshot says that you need to fill the mandatory fields in the "Detail" tab.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks for the swift reply.

I have followed the Note : 2040192 and the issue of uploading /creating the Business roles is resolved.

However,i am still getting warning stating that the Role is not generated on the Default connector.As this is warning, can I ignore this message?

Regards,

Mohan kalla.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

it's a warning - and as always this should be checked. It says that the Z* role is not generated on your default connector. Either you ignore the message and proceed, or you generate the role on the default connector. Generation can either be done directly via BRM or by generating the profile directly in the system and sync.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro