cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Change BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to upload large amount of data to maintain condition records in Wave Template - /N/SCWM/WDGCM.

We are not able to do LSMW as the data has to be entered in ALV Grid.

A work around is found where a Custom BADI Implementation can be creation for the BADI Definition - /SAPCND/MNT_USAGE. According to the Interface Documentation, if we implement the methods, a button should be displayed with which we can maintain the condition records. Find the explanation below.

Methods that are exclusively relevant for mass maintenance of condition records

ENABLE_BUTTONS_FOR_MASS_CHANGE

UI-specific; OPT implementation: Determines buttons for mass changes that should be displayed in the toolbar above the item area. If the method is implemented, the POPUP_FOR_MASS_CHANGE method has also to be implemented.

POPUP_FOR_MASS_CHANGE

UI-specific; OPT implementation: Calls popup in order to query change values. The method is executed if a button is pressed for a mass change. The method may only be implemented if the ENABLE_BUTTONS_FOR_MASS_CHANGE method has also been implemented.

EXECUTE_MASS_CHANGE

IL-specific; OPT implementation: Executes mass changes.

We did this but it is not working. Can you please help me with the same?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the BADI used in CRM system? If so I will help to move the thread to CRM space.

BR
Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply Claire. No, it is in EWM System. It is okay if you explain with respect to CRM space. We will try to compare and find out the solution. Thanks.

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Then I help to move it to EWM space.

Claire