cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer created without assignment of company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Export

Customised sales report did not show the sales for a customer. Later it was found, the MDM team opened that customer code without assigning the company code. Now the MDM team has assigned the company code, but still the Sales Report is not showing the sales figure for that customer.

Please advise the solution.

Regards

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But without company code extension how to account entries posted , check VFX3 for Sales org or Pending FI posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakant

You are correct. There was no FI document, which was generated subsequently. However the customized report is not show the sales figure. We are following up with our IP (implementation partner) to look after this.

Thanks a lots.

Bye

Sanjeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thanks to all of you for your valuable suggestions and assistance.

I am closing the thread. Is there any other special action to close the thread in SCN.

Bye

Sanjeev 

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

As you said, sales report is customized i would request to check the code written to populate the company code in the report. I guess it should be populated from transaction level ( like VBRK or  LIKP) and definitely not from Customer master

If it is populating from transaction level, the report will not fetch Company code from Customer master though you have maintained company code details at customer.

If you want to fetch company code from customer you have to change the code, If you want to populate from transaction level then try to run some other transaction with changed customer and execute the report

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

I hope this customer is created only with General data and Sales Area data and done the process,

now as you maintained Company Code do the complete process again and then check the report.

Best Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

Thanks for your reply. Since the actual sales figure did not match, it was found that for a customer, the MDM team forget to assign the company code at the time of creation and rest all details including sales area data were provided. Immediately the the company code was assigned to that customer code. But the customized report still did not show the sales figure.

We will talk to the ABAPer to debug the issue. I will get back to you soon from their feedback.

Bye

Sanjeev      

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sajeev,

In VFX3 invoices are stucked in FI error you can try to post them first. if error comes then contact to IP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please closse the Tread as answered if done.