cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while setting up SAP HANA Studio for SAP Operational Intelligence developement

pallavi_singh3
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI All,

Need help while setting up HANA Studio for SAP Operational Intelligence development

While trying to add SAP Operational Intelligence plugins from url http://host:port/sap/opi/pv/updatesite

I get below screen, where it says, 'Business Scenario Editor' can not be installed.

then I went ahead with the installation and at the end of installation, I get below error,

1) Please provide your suggestions, if I am missing something.

2) Also, is it possible that there is compatibility issue between my HANA Studio and SAP Operational Intelligence version. My HANA Studio is of version- 2.0.8. I am not sure about SAP Operational Intelligence version.

3) How to confirm SAP Operational Intelligence version.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pallavi,

There seem to be version mismatch between HANA and SAP Operational Process Intelligence (OPInt).

(1) Your HANA Revision is 91 and so your OPInt release must be 1.0 SPS04 PL0

(2) Yes there is a compatibility matrix between HANA and OPInt. This is published with every release note of Operational Process Intelligence.

(3) I hope you want to know how to confirm the OPInt version installed in the HANA Server/Studio. If yes, then here it is.

For Server: Open the Delivery Units option in Help>Quick View and look for version and support package version for 'HCO_BC_TASKMGT' and 'HCO_OPI_PV'. The version should be 1 and support package version should be 004 and patch version should be 0

For Studio : Open Help > About HANA Studio and click Installation details. There you can find the version information for 'Business Scenario Editor'

For more information on the installation, see the guide:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hana_opint/SAP_OPInt_Installation_Upgrade.pdf

Regards,

Archana

pallavi_singh3
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Archana,

Thanks for the answers.

I got another installable for SAP HANA Studio from my basis team. I am able to install SAP HANA Studio successfully. But when I am trying adding SAP OPInt plugin, I am getting below error,

It seems to me that its still compatibility issue between SAP HANA Studio and SAP OPInt.

Below is the SAP OPInt and SAP HANA version information provided by basis team.

In your reply you have mentioned about compatibility matrix between HANA and OPInt.
Can you provide me the links to compatibility matrix. I am unable to find it on sdn or help.sap.com

Also based on the above information, could you tell me which SAP HANA Studio version shall I use.

Or do you see if issue is something else?

pallavi_singh3
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Archana,

I got the release notes information from SAP Notes. Thanks for your answer, it was helpful.

Once more questions, Can we have SAP OPInt plugin for Eclipse based SAP HANA Studio. I have created another thread for the same-

Please help.

Answers (0)