cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new role to Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends..

I got a ticket that "ADD new Role to GPR/GPW workflow" so could you pls guide me how to deal with that?

Thanks& Regards

Sarath Chandra.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you explain the requirement with more details,so that its easy to provide solution

Add new role in GRC system or ?

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes in GRC Workflow

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Sarath

What is your experience level with GRC? Have you received basic training or have work procedures to refer to?

When you refer to a "ticket" is this in your change management system or somewhere in GRC

Right now your requirement is vague and is leading some of us to alerting moderator for failure to search.

Please be more detailed in what you need to achieve and what you have attempted thus far.

Regards

Colleen.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarath,

I can only support Colleen's post as the information you've provided is definitely not very helpful.

Imagine what your issue might be I think that a user does not find/see a role in the role search screen in access request management. Therefore please import the missing role and set the mandatory fields accordingly so that the role is selectable and provisionable.

If you need further details or your requirement is different, then please provide the information accordingly. Also use the Search option as most of the information is available on SCN. Otherwise I will reject your question.

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro - GRC Moderator