Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected SKIP/DOL Lot Issue

former_member482800
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario as mentioned below.

A SKIP/DOL lot was received for "ABC" material on 2nd May. The same was rejection by quality. Still when the next lot was received on 6th May it again came under SKIP/DOL status.

Wherein once the skip lot is rejected it's next 5 lots will come for regular inspection & if the lots are cleared then it will move to SKIP/DOL status  again.

Kindly provide the changes which I need to make so as the SKIP lot rejected will come under regular inspection for next 5 successive lots & if the same is accepted then it should move to SKIP/DOL status again.

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I think there are two parts to answer.

a) I assume your DMR is at Inspection Lot level and not at MIC level. If so, please double check the assignment level of this DMR rule in inspection plan/routing (I mean at PLKO level or PLMK level).

b) Make sure DMR used is compliant with UD, so that once the UD is done for your inspection  lots, the next stage value is updated accordingly.

Once you have ensured the above two setups, please answer to Nitin Jinagal's query in line with

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

Hope this is possible through the DMR Rule definition..

Here you have to insert new line if the first lot got rejected then system should inspect how many lots by selecting the inspection tick mark i.e. then same DMR has to maintain in the material master as well as inspection plan

please try to do the same and update the status

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure DMR is set at Usage decision and you have entered the UD for first inspection lot.

Thanks

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no special settings to achieve this. Please post a screenshot of your DMR settings.

I believe there is something wrong with the stages defined there.

ntn

former_member482800
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Attached is the screenshot for the same.

Kindly guide so as to make changes for the same.

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please re-read the post of Nitin and provide the correct screenshot...

MH