cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Management / Warehouse ( SAP MM-WM )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

i have case where

i Have Received an Sales order of   20 PCS,  Outbound Delivery Created,  Where as in Warehouse we have only 15 PCS to Support this OBD

in that Case what will be done in Inventory management / Warehouse Level Inventory

pls help

Thanks

Vilas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Please maintain picking quantity as 15 pc in vl02n screen.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look for the below mentioned configuration where system will automatically carry over the picked quantity and change the delivery quantity based on the setting,

Before making this setting you need to inform the business that this is at movement type level and applicable for all type of delivery which are having the same movement type (e.g. for sales order if you are doing short picking then the same qty will get carried over to delivery and system will change the delivery quantity automatically (with option 2 from the screen) and you needn't to go to VL02N) you can explore the further setting like Post GI / GR automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the "thank you" means that your question is now answered then please close it as described in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming you are running ATP checks at sales order and/or delivery level when the delivery is created there was available stock 20 units in your DC. I would use LS26 to double check that there isnt any available stock for the remaining 5 units. If you can confirm 100% that there is no stock in any storage type then we can assume the inventory was adjusted down after the delivery was created. So corrective action is very simple, exactly as stated above simply lower the delivery qty with VL02N to 15 units.

I am posting to mention that you should double check all storage types to ensure there is no available stock sitting in Lost&found or some similar interim area. This is important so you do not continue to see confirmed quantities against stock that should not be available in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you to all

So the Only way is we can Change in VL02N for 15 PCS, & support Customer

Thanks

Vilas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vilas

If you have 15 quantities on your warehouse , just maintain 15 quantities in picking at VL02N , at outbound delivery,Then do the transfer order in LT03 for 15 quantities & confirm the transfer order , now you see system will allow you the PGI

With regards

Dillesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In that case your delivery will be open with 5 PCS.

So you can perform partial delivery with 15 PCS or if you have any pending receipts or open TO's for the material, confirm the same so that enough  stock will be available in WM to confirm the delivery.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

i dont have Open PO  / Expected material Receipt too

& NO Open TO's,

based on the System Stock Availability Customer Order has Place

in this Scenario how to move Forward

Thanks

Vilas

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vilas,

If you do not have the required stock in Inventory, anyway you cannot supply the total Quantity. Only the Quantity which is available in Stock can be issued against the Sales Order.

In Picking Qty field, you need to enter the available Qty i.e., 15 Pcs and then do a PGI.

Else, if you have Stock in any other Storage Location/Bin, then transfer the Material to the Location in which the delivery is created (through HUMO or LT10) and then make the subsequent functions against the Delivery.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Raghavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the OBD was created for 15 PCS or 20PCS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallinath,

it is for 20 PCS

Thanks

Vilas Deshpande