Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF wrong calculation.

former_member190020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am facing an issue in PF calculation.for few employees i am getting the wrong calculation in the pf.

The issue is like:

suppose the employee join's in the 08th. His basic is 9000 but as the employee has joined on 8th then according the basic must be prorated which is 6900.now if we take 12% on his basic salary it should come as.

Employee Share:828

Employer Share:253

Employee's Pension:575

Now the issue is like,i am getting the value as EE:780,ER:780,EP:575.Here i am getting the Pension value correct.but there is variation in the PF.

when i have checked the log on the INEPF the output which is coming is correct.Later when the value is going on INROR,the RT is generated here also it is getting correctly displayed.

But when the same correct deduction which is transferred from the previous RT table to the final RT table the PF value is getting changed and is showing wrongly.for the same above example in the final RT table the value is getting wrongly even though his PF  is calculated correctly in the INEPF stranded sub schema.

This problem i am getting for only very few employees. eg: only for 5 to 8 employees out of 2000 employees.

I am not not understanding why the value is getting changed wrongly in the final RT table even though when it is calculating correctly before that.

Please help me in this.

Regards,

T Jyotesh Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the IT587 record? Is it in the PF Basis radio button.

Share the INEPF function output details and where it's getting changed on which line.

Then share that line PCR . I think it's related to custom PCR.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand, Some custom rules might have been implemented in the system go through log and place the same over here for better understanding.

Regards

Venkatesh