cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Oracle IDM to GRC 10.1 for risk analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some guidance on how to connect IDM to GRC 10.1 from a GRC standpoint. We use IDM to provision and need GRC to run the risk analysis for the request submitted and send the information back to IDM. IDM should then take action by approving or rejecting the request.

Please can you anyone guide me on what web services we need and provide links to any docs on how to do this with  GRC 10.1 ?I am very familiar with how to do this in 5.3 but a little confused on how to do this with GRC 10.1

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Issue has been discussed in below threads,assume you have referred,if not check

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Thank you for the links. Yes i did look through this but what i am having trouble figuring out how to setup the workflow in GRC.

Question 1:

We are following the centralized approach - and want to use Access control only for performing the risk analysis and sending the information back to idm.

I have the connectors, EUP configuration and RFC ids setup. I also got 2 web services enabled

GRAC_REQUEST_STATUS_WS

GRAC_USER_ACCESS_WS

Now I need to setup the workflow in GRC for the AC Validation - risks analysis to happen - but not sure how to do that. Please can you provide any guidance on that?

Would this be a new workflow in MSMP? Not able to find any information on how to set that up.

Question 2: Also i am setting up separate RFC's for IDM and I am naming them IDM_logicalsystemname example ECDCLNT100_idm will that be an issue? We used to have separate connectors for IDM and different set for running the risk analysis and cup requests in 5.3. Does that make sense?

Please advise.

Thank you

Regards,

Kiran

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Follow the below SAP document,it will give you details

SAP NetWeaver Identity Management  Complia... | SCN

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biathi,

The problem is we are using Oracle IDM system and this document tells us about how to connect using SAP IDM. Do you have any information on how to connect GRC 10 to non sap systems?

Thank you for all your help.

Regards,

Kiran

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

check the below thread for details

i hope this gives you information.

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Baithi,

Thank you for sharing. Do you have any other links. This didnt help.

Kiran