cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Mobiliser Portal Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I just installed SAP Mobiliser  Platform 5.1 and when I tried to log in at Portal, I get this error: "We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later."  I am trying with the user opsmgr, but I try with another user and I get the same error.

I am using the default password (secret) for all de users (at least mobiliser,sysmrg,opsmgr). I did the steps for to create hashed password for mobiliser user and the steps for encrypted password for preferences. I set the date to the current date for all users too. All the users are in BLACKLISTREASON = 0 and BOL_IS_ACTIVE=Y.

I get this error on mobiliser.log.managment and mobiliser.log.customer:

015-05-12 13:13:08,931 [jetty-41] DEBUG com.sybase365.mobiliser.framework.gateway.servlet.OSGiDispatcherServlet S:() - DispatcherServlet with name 'Mobiliser' processing POST request for [/mobiliser/management]

2015-05-12 13:13:08,935 [jetty-41] DEBUG com.sybase365.mobiliser.framework.gateway.servlet.OSGiDispatcherServlet S:() - Could not complete request

org.springframework.security.access.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied

at org.springframework.security.access.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:83)

at org.springframework.security.access.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:205)

at org.springframework.security.access.intercept.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:59)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)

at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1001.getMBeanAttributeCompositeValue(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)

at org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.MethodEndpoint.invoke(MethodEndpoint.java:132)

at org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.adapter.MarshallingMethodEndpointAdapter.invokeInterna

Any idea why the access is denied? Or what can I do for solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Inayath24
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

Add the below entries in the <web>\bin\setenv.bat.

set "CATALINA_OPTS=%CATALINA_OPTS% -Dlog4j.logfiles.path=%CATALINA_HOME%\logs"

set "CATALINA_OPTS=%CATALINA_OPTS% -Dwicket.configuration=deployment"

set "CATALINA_OPTS=%CATALINA_OPTS% -DMOBILISER_HOST=http://localhost:8080"

set "CATALINA_OPTS=%CATALINA_OPTS% -Dtracker.defaultHost=localhost -Dtracker.defaultPort=8080"

set "CATALINA_OPTS=%CATALINA_OPTS% -DPREFS_PROTOCOL=http -DMOBILISER_PROTOCOL=http -DMOBILISER_HOSTNAME=localhost -DMOBILISER_PORT=8080"

Update the host and the port accordingly.

- Inayath