cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Attributes for Additional Selction Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , I need to add new attributes for additional selection profile. Use of condition based filtering is not feasible due to performance issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Anis,

Why do you think condition based filtering is not an option. I have used that in past and it works great especially when you want to filter on some additional filed that is not available on the selection profile. I used it on a volume of approx 3000 FOR / day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For us the FWO number goes beyond 200000 or even more, that takes around a complete day to process or even more.

And also this number keeps on growing as the selection of FWOs is done based on main selection window.

Condition based only comes when the processing starts.

And to limit the number of time taken its handy to have selection on main window enhanced so that only limited number of FWOs get selected.

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you using this selection profile for Transportation cockpit or for Batch jobs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Batch job

For recalculation of FWOs

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Even if you have custom attributes, it can still affect the performance. Can you please share what are the new attributes you are looking for or why are you recalculating all FWOs? Moreover, there are various ways to solve these issues. For example you can create multiple variants of small numbers and run it in parallel on a more frequent basis[every 30 mins]. But keep in mind that this may lock the FWOs and it's advisable to run when users are not logged in the system.