cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Oracle IDM to GRC 10 for risk analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some guidance on how to connect IDM to GRC 10.1 from a GRC standpoint. We use IDM to provision and need GRC to run the risk analysis for the request submitted and send the information back to IDM. IDM should then take action by approving or rejecting the request.

Please can you anyone guide me on how to do this in GRC? I am very familiar with how to do this in 5.3 but a little confused on how to do this with GRC 10.1

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Access the web page http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8397

Look in the session of Identity Management Frameworks, there you will find the document SAP NetWeaver Identity Management Compliant Provisioning Using SAP Access Control - GRC 10.0 Provisioning Framework Version 2: Configuration Guide

If I´m not mistaken, you can find something about the configuration of webservices.

Kind regards,

Vitor

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I'm assuming SAP IDM and not Oracle IM, since we don't support the latter here but you might find some help in the GRC space for integrating with non SAP applications.

In general, the connectivity works well, provided you follow the documentation posted on the documentation page.  From what I recall in past threads, the important thing is making sure that GRC is installed correctly and that the Web Services are turned on, along with the implementation of the VDS that sits between GRC and IDM.

Can you give us some specific examples of what is going on so that the community can help you?

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Please can you tell how to enable the webservices and which ones we would need.

Thank you.

Kiran

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

I don't know them off of the top of my head.  Please check the documentation and with your BASIS team.  I also think it was referenced in the SAP / GRC training documentation. (Don't know the course number)

Matt

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Check below thread for related webservices

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3457159

Regards

Baithi