Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira is not displaying the List of universes

former_member194747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to connect to the BO Platform to access the .UNX universes available in the Repository.

Looks the connection is getting established with the CMS based on the system name and user Name and Password that i have provided

But i am getting an Error as "Cannot Retrieve the List of universes: Not a Valid Query (FWB 00025)". Also is doesnt listing any universes available in the repository.

I am using the Lumira 1.17.1 Version and my backed BO system is in the version BI 4.1 SP4.

I have also updated the host file into my system as per my Basis Team recommendations. Attached the Trace Log captured by enabling the Trace.

Can anyone check and suggest any ideas or solution for this?.

Thanks,

Muruganand.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please upgrade to Lumira 1.25.1, the latest release, and try again

Also I will move this to the Lumira space

former_member194747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I have upgraded the Lumira Desktop tool to 1.25 and i am still facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Muruganand.K

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you apply the patch - 1.25.1 ?

Did you install the Universe Panel Extension? See

former_member194747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Yes. I have applied the Path 1.25.1. Also I am not Publishing the Results into BI platform, I am  trying to Connect to the BI platform and acquire the data from universe.

Also One more observation is that, we have no issues in connecting to our Dev1 BI platform server. But the issue is occurring only when we connect to the Dev2 BI platform server.

In the Dev2 BI platform server, Our Basis team have just enabled the Restful Web service's for the first time, to enable the Lumira Desktop tool connectivity.

Will there be anything that needs to be checked from Basis Point of view in the server configurations?.

Thanks,

Muruganand. K

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muruganand - I am not aware of anything that Basis needs to check but I am not an Admin myself; I recommend thoroughly reviewing the SAP Help documentation for the Lumira Server for BI platform at SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 – SAP Help Portal Page